● Develop firmware for embedded electronics based on ARM Mcu / Embedded Linux.
● Product development: integration and design of electronics for new robotic products
● PCB design, prototyping and testing
● Integration and control of microcontrollers, motor drivers and various sensors (IMU, FSR, IR,
● Produce documentation for manufacturing and assembly
● BSc / MSc in Electronics / robotics / similar field
● Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
● Knowledge of microcontroller programming, Linux and C/C++
● Knowledge of PCB design and ECAD.
● Good communication skills with a multidisciplinary team and contact with suppliers
● Solid knowledge of English (written / spoken).
● We offer a position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team.
● A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience.
● Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development.